Beams Plus

Fish-Hunting Jacket British Wool Tweed Orange

$795.00 $556.50

Only 1 left in this size!

- +
- +
- +
- +

About the product

  • Have you ever hunted? I'm going to say 95% are going to say no. If you are part of the 5% you probably own this coat because you're a hunter so you can either leave this product or stay for the remainder of the description. If you're in that 95% you probably have a slight interest depending on your take regarding veganism. Now with all that being said, imagine you could find a jacket that you could purchase that would not require you to hunt. This my friends is pure gold. You get the best of both worlds. The hunted vs. the hunters. EVERYONE WINS!
  • Open corduroy collar
  • Button flap chest pockets
  • Zip side pockets
  • Button flap hip pockets
  • Rear zip pocket
  • Corduroy lined cuffs
  • Lined
  • 61% wool 37% polyester 2% nylon body, 100% cotton trim, 100% cupro lining
  • Model is 5’8” (172cm) tall, weighs 130lbs (59kg) and is wearing a size S