The Real McCoy's
MJ22002 Type A-2 / Kakishibu Dye Brown
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- The A-2 is BACK! One of the greatest jackets ever created for the simple fact that the utmost attention to detail is paid towards this specific piece. With pieces of hide that are too thin or scarred being discarded in order to prevent further deterioration over time. This is the real deal, sewn by ONE craftsman start to finish!
- Now onto the Kakishibu brown dye...a traditional Japanese dye/paint of deep amber colour which comes from unripe persimmons that have been fermented and aged for more than 2 years. Yes you read that correctly. Hot damn that is a beautiful process. Kakishibu has been recognized as a great alternative to synthetic colours who are interested in nature and wellness because it has many natural, beneficial properties, such as deterring insects and having an anti-mold effect for wood and cloth. Did we just drop a PSA?
- Persimmon tanned horsehide
- Button flap patch hip pockets
- 1940's bell-shaped talon zippers
- Wool ribbed cuffs & hem
- Rayon satin lined
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size 42