Learn about the miracle of delivery here: Shipping and Returns
About the product
- Honestly, this project has been an absolute pleasure to work on. It came about naturally talking to you guys in the shop. Me and Jon trading stories about our grandfather’s WW2 histories. The story behind the graphic came from my Grandfather who was stationed in India. One night after a rare rainfall, the soldiers took their cots out of their tents to sleep under the cooler climate that the rain had brought. At around midnight their cots started rocking. Startled from their sleep they hazily peered over their cots at the ground to see a pack of jungle animals crawling down the mountain to hunt for the night. He said that that area was so starved that all of the animals hunted together in a pack regardless of species and were led by a giant white dog. He could have been putting me on a bit as a child but I think it makes for a nice image.
- Edition of 25, signed and numbered
- Printed on Hahnemeule Photo Rag Bright 310
- Dimensions: 18" x 33"
- Proceeds going to The Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre
- This print is not eligible for free shipping and a separate invoice will be created