- Each pair is hand-sewn and hand-assembled
- Canvas upper cemented to rubber outsole using strong, flexible rubber adhesive
- Toe and heel areas interlined and reinforced with rubber, making for a long-lasting shoe
- Rubber seal stamped on sidewall of each shoe and individually embossed with SLP's logo, an abstraction of the "Uchide-no-Kozuchi" or "small magic hammer," a miniature hammer which, in Japanese myth, is said to grant the user's wishes
- The "ka-ryu," or vulcanizing, process involves firing the shoes in a 120 degrees Celsius (248 degrees Fahrenheit) kiln for 70 minutes
- Made in Japan
lost & found will only accept returns with prior written communication and a valid return authorization number. All items must be in 'brand new, unworn condition, with tags' and can be done so within 14 days from purchase date. An instore credit or exchange will be provided. We do not offer REFUNDS. All sale items and discounted merchandise are FINAL SALE PURCHASES, no exceptions. Please visit our shipping policy for ANY further questions.