The Real McCoy's
MJ19001 Type A-2 Rough Wear Clothing Co. Seal Brown
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- The A-2 is BACK! One of the greatest jackets ever created for the simple fact that the utmost attention to detail is paid towards this specific piece. With pieces of hide that are too thin or scarred being discarded in order to prevent further deterioration over time. This is the real deal, sewn by ONE craftsman start to finish!
- Vegetable tanned horsehide, produced exclusively by Shinki tannery for The Real McCoy's
- Button flap patch hip pockets
- 1940's bell-shaped talon zippers
- Wool ribbed cuffs & hem
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size 42