MJ19102 Type A-1 Real McCoy Mfg. Co. Seal Brown
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- The A-1 is an iconic and timeless classic jacket, issued to USAAC (UNITED STATES ARMY AIR CORPS) pilots in 1927 and ultimately replaced by the A-2 in the 1930s. Built off an original pattern, featuring details such as veg-tanned, pigment dyed horsehide, 1920s collar stand, Buffalo horn buttons, custom wool ribbing, leather hang strap and a slimmer silhouette.
- Vegetable tanned horsehide
- Button flap patch hip pockets
- Wool ribbed neck, cuffs & hem
- Buffalo horn buttons
- Made in Japan