The Real McCoy's
MJ21015 Multicolour Corduroy Hunting Coat Tricolour
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- This ain't no joke. Easily one of the best, most thorough piece of clothing we have brought into the shop. Inspired by the 1960s hunting jacket made famous by renowned journalist and author, Hunter S. Thompson. This piece was designed specifically for hunting. Most of the jackets patchwork is sewn with the sewing seam higher on the bottom side, only the right sleeve was sewn with the sewing seam higher on the upper side. This was likely taken into consideration in the design to account for the movement involved when holding a rifle under the arm. Using a single needle for finishing purposes, creating a more durable and cleaner finish rather than a more conventional industrial felling machine. So after all this, this is one BAD ASS jacket.
- Button flap welt chest pocket
- Gusseted button flap hip pocket
- Rear shoulder pleats
- Cinched waist
- Adjustable button cuff
- Interior pockets
- Rear gusseted fowl zip pocket accessible from interior and exterior
- Urea buttons
- 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton lining
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'0 (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size 40