The Real McCoy's
MS21103 8HU Print Corduroy Shirt Brick Red
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- Well here is a no brainer. How do you take something from the 1940s, replicate it, make it better and essentially crush the game of printed corduroy shirts. Oh you get The Real McCoy's to do it. So here are the actual facts behind the making of this shirt; 'the fabric of this work shirt is made from a cotton corduroy which is then printed with a plaid check pattern, something which was often seen on hunting wear of the 1940s. The shirt is then finished with elbow patches and urea buttons, details seen on shirts of the time.' Not only did you get a history lesson but now you've seen the best printed corduroy shirt on the BLOCK!
- Unwashed cotton corduroy
- Loop collar
- Flap button patch chest pockets
- Reinforced elbows
- Urea buttons
- Curved hem with unfinished serge
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" (186cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (70kg) and is wearing a size 17