MJ21019 8HU WW2 Denim Chore Coat Indigo
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- Are you doing chores? Maybe chores during WW2. If either of these apply to you then this is the jacket for you! While most of our customers are not in their 90s we truly believe that this jacket would still appeal to you. I mean it's a denim chore coat in indigo and will ultimately look incredible after 6 months of wear. Embrace the wear testing!
- 10oz. unwashed denim
- Patch hip pockets
- Raglan sleeves
- Contrast stitch bar tacking
- Laurel leaf rivet buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size 40