Learn about the miracle of delivery here: Shipping and Returns
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- In celebration of our 10th Anniversary we are excited to team up with one of the bests! The Real McCoy's. We decided on an almost exact reproduction of the World War II Canadian Jeep Coat. After digging through mounds of old army jackets we happened upon this beauty and didn't look back. The wool pile throughout the body will keep you warm, the length will keep you warm, the shawl collar will keep you warm, plain and simple this jacket will keep you warm. We are super pleased to offer this piece in a pre-order as there will be only 40 units made and once it's gone it's gone!
- Cotton canvas shell
- Shawl collar with throat latch
- Double breasted & waist belt with metal buckle
- Storm flap hip pockets
- Wool ribbed storm cuffs
- Wool pile lined through collar, body, and sleeves
- Rear single vent with button closure
- Urea buttons
- 100% cotton outer, 100% wool lining, 100% wool ribbing
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’2” (188cm) tall, weighs 159lbs (72kg) and is wearing a size 40
- Please note that the sleeve measurements are done from the outer side from the shoulder cap to the end of the sleeve
- This will be a 50% down payment with the remainder due once the coat arrives in store. Full price is $1250CAD + applicable tax for Canadian Residents. This is a non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit and size can not be altered once the order has been placed, no exceptions will be made unfortunately. Please contact us for any questions regarding sizing! The coat will arrive the last week of September 2021.