The Real McCoy's
for Lost & Found OJ21101 Jeep Coat
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- In celebration of our 10th Anniversary we are excited to team up with one of the bests! The Real McCoy's. We decided on an almost exact reproduction of the World War II Canadian Jeep Coat. After digging through mounds of old army jackets we happened upon this beauty and didn't look back. The wool pile throughout the body will keep you warm, the length will keep you warm, the shawl collar will keep you warm, plain and simple this jacket will keep you warm.
- Cotton canvas shell
- Shawl collar with throat latch
- Double breasted & waist belt with metal buckle
- Storm flap hip pockets
- Wool ribbed storm cuffs
- Wool pile lined through collar, body, and sleeves
- Rear single vent with button closure
- Urea buttons
- 100% cotton outer, 100% wool lining, 100% wool ribbing
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" (186cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (70kg) and is wearing a size 40