MJ23014 8HU Leather Welder Jacket O. Brown
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- One word describes this jacket perfectly. Wow. The sheer weight of this jacket is worth it's price in gold or whatever is the actual price of cowhide leather. We actually found the current value of cowhide leather and priced it according to current market rates. We actually didn't do that because then the world would look completely different. An actual interesting fact about this jacket is it made using a process called split leather. Split Leather is processed leather (5mm or thicker cowhide leather) that has been split down the middle to create a top grain split and flesh split. Although the grain surface is scratched and unusable for clothing, by splitting the leather in half, you get a tough fibred leather which is very durable in situations that involve fire and friction. If you didn't know now you know. This was a PSA brought to you by Lost & Found.
- Split raw cowhide leather
- Chin strap
- Raglan sleeves
- DOT button front closure
- Hip brass DOT button flap patch pockets
- 100% cowhide leather
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size 40