John Lofgren Bootmaker
The Steadfast Chukka Boots Shinki Hikaku Shell Cordovan Olive
About the product
- As you may be aware we love our Chukka boots. 3 hole, 4 hole, 6 hole, whatever, the minute we see one we just say to ourselves that's a beautiful looking half boot. Not too tall and not too short. Kind of like the baby bear. Just perfect.
- Since I wrote about the Cognac Shinki I couldn't leave out the Olive Shinki. Just replace everything Cognac with Olive and you get...an absolutely stunning pair of boots.
- 110 last
- D/medium width
- Lot No. LK-022
- Shinki Hikaku Shell Cordovan uppers with Japanese leather lining lined
Double & triple stitched sewing
- Japanese made steel shanks
- USA made Quabaug heels & Italian made Vibram half soles
- Goodyear welted construction using USA made storm welts
- Made in Japan