USN Low Quarter Shoes French Calfskin Black
About the product
- This one is going out to our boy Jaz!
A shoe, that personally I have been waiting for, for a very long time. Elevated postman? Elevated policeman? Elevated US Navy man? This applies to each and every one of them and hot damn I'm in! Now...how about we drop some knowledge! The construction guidelines are to spec as the original WWII era shoes. Absolute masterpieces that were intended for USN and USMC officers.
- 140 last
- E width
- Lot No. LK-029
- French calfskin (finished in Japan) and Japanese leather lined
- Double & triple stitched sewing
- Japanese made steel shanks
- US made Quabaug heels and Italian made Vibram half soles
- Goodyear welted construction using Japan made flat welts
- Made in Japan