MJ21007 Coat, Man's, Cotton Wind Resistant Aggressor Green
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- I'm about to drop some knowledge on everyone right now. The Aggressor jacket was used by...the aggressor force, a selected U.S. Army troop that acted in the field as opposition for training purposes. This would give them a more realistic scenario for war purposes. This green colour, Army Shade 255 is a very different shade of green than what is normally used. Ultimately, most of these uniforms were either burnt or destroyed making them very difficult to find in the vintage market. Well guess what...McCoy's crushed it with their replica...
- Cotton sateen shell with cotton weather lining
- Epaulettes & throat latch
- Front zip closure with 'McCOY' branded aluminium plated zipper
- Button flap gusseted chest pockets
- Button flap welt hip pockets
- 100% cotton outer, 100% cotton lining
- Drawstring waist & hem
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size L