The Real McCoy's
MJ21111 Parka, Man's M-65 Olive
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- In the 1970's, the word 'M-65' was removed from the garment label and was replaced with "PARKA, EXTREME COLD WEATHER.
Parkas with "PARKA, MAN'S M-65" printed on the label is recognized as an early model on the vintage market today. The key differences between the early model and the later 70s model of the M-65 Parka is the different alignment of inside buttons that allowed for a thermal liner and the lack of name tape on the chest, a feature which is seen on the later models.
The silhouette is a large relaxed loose fit, with sewing specifications and cotton-nylon blended fabric, all faithfully replicating the early model M-65 parka.
- Cotton/nylon fabric
- McCoy's original zipper with snap button placket
- Flap snap button pockets with wool pocket bags
- Drawstring waist
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Fishtail with snap buttons
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" (186cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (70kg) and is wearing a size M