MJ21112 Liner, Coat, Man's Field, M-65 Olive
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- A couple of caveats. This model is compatible with PARKA, MAN'S M-65 (MJ2111) and not compatible with The Real McCoy's current M-65 Field Coats ( 1st Model MJ17010 and 2nd Model MJ9115). And guess what, we got the MAN'S m-65 parka!
- Now on to the histroy! The M-65 liner is divided into two different types, a coat liner and parka liner. The difference between the two is that the coat liner features 9 button holes in total: 3 in the front, 2 at the neck, and 4 on each sleeve with a shallow cut on the top front closure with penetrated armholes. The coat liner features 12 button holes in total: 4 in the front, 4 at the neck, and 4 on each sleeve with a deeper cut top front closure and armholes completely sewn.
- The coat liner also comes in early and later models. It is easily distinguished by the label as the early model write "LINER, COAT, MAN'S FIELD M-65" on the label and the later model being "LINER COLD WEATHER COAT".
- The quilt design of the early model features a small wave shape with overlapping stitches, while the later model has a similar wave shape but the quilt size is larger and does not overlap. In the later models, the tabs on the cuffs were changed to cotton, and eventually the buttons were attached directly onto the sleeve.
- Nylon ripstop quilt outer
- Urea buttons
- Pit vents
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size L