MJ22003 Parka-Shell, M-1951 (Model 220) Olive
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- The term 'mod coat' comes from the term 'mods' (modernists), referring to young fashionable Londoners in the early 1960s. They were known for pairing their expensive suits with the M-1951 parka, as they traversed London in cooler weather. At the time, the 1951 parka was widely available in military surplus stores.
- Cotton sateen
- Drawstring hood with leather tabs
- Snap button flap storm pockets with wool lined pocket bags
- 'McCOY' custom zip closure with snap button placket
- Drawstring waist & hem
- Convertible fishtail with snap buttons
- Epaulets & adjustable cuffs with urea buttons
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size M