MP22004 Trousers, Man's, Combat, Tropical (Model 220) Olive
About the product
- Something special you would like to order from The Real McCoy's? Don't hesitate to contact us for all special orders and we would be more than happy to oblige!
- The jungle fatigues were introduced in the 60s coinciding with the Vietnam war. These pants have been reproduced to the original spec meaning we can all travel to Vietnam and ultimately hide in the jungle. I personally recommend exploring more of Vietnam than just the jungle.
- Cotton poplin
- Button waist & fly
- Side seam pockets
- Button flap gusseted patch side pockets & rear button flap pockets
- Button waist tab adjusters
- Drawstring cuffs
- Urea buttons
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6’0” (183cm) tall, weighs 160lbs (73kg) and is wearing a size L